Sul-Sul, it's September!
May 5th was when I posted my first piece of CC, a two piece recolor, on Patreon. I started with 0 followers, a brand new account, and hoped for the best. It has been 4 months, now entering the 5th month, and I have over 300 of you following the content I make on Patreon! To some, those numbers are small, but to me, it is huge! I think you are all amazing! I honestly didn't think I would expand the way I have. I look forward to getting on my computer every day to think of something new to share. My mental health improving is for sure you all! One special person I want to thank the most is JustDraven. Girl, you are amazing. I truly enjoy our friendship and chats, you crack me up and make me smile.
So, apart from all my mushie feelings, the poll is complete!
Not going to lie, I am a bit surprised at the outcome. You all want to see more Pineveil, storytelling, and gameplay the most. You all asked, you all shall receive! NGL.... I am scared though, lol. I haven't made a YouTube or streamed ever, unless you count me playing live in a discord for friends. I need to properly prepare for something like this. I am currently working on a CC folder specifically for a gameplay. I am building a check list and data sheet to stay on task. (ADHD and all). I am going to have fun with this for sure! We can build the town together!
I recently have been doing some stuff behind the scenes as well. I have been teaching myself how to mod. CurseForge currently homes my first ever mod released to you all! Garden Therapy, a happy little moodlet, can be found on my download page! I am sure Sammy is happy about it!
September also brings preparations for Halloween! I am working on some recolors and outfits to release. One set follows the Pineveil herbalist cozy theme you all had voted on last time, the other is a Halloween theme. It wouldn't be Halloween though without something a bit... twisted, scary, surprising.... right? This is where I will be pushing my new modding skills to the test. I won't say what it is, because it might not work out how I want it to, but if it does.... your next story with my mod idea will catch you by surprise!
If you all have a small idea of some mods you want, let me know! I am open to figuring out if I can get it made! This entire journey has been fun for me, I love to learn.
-------
I have also done an updated rework of my Tumblr recently. You will notice in the top right corner a little pill that says Offline. When I go live on YouTube, I will turn that on so you can watch my live stream. I might be doing a Let's Play, a random Go CC Shopping With Me, Let's Build Pineveil Together video, and more. All links to my social media have been added, as well as where you can find my CC. All mods will be posted to CurseForge only. This helps me keep track of usage and also provide quick updates to files for you to download. All CC will always be on my Patreon for free with no membership required. TSR will get some items I make for discovery.
You will also find a page that lists all my available creations, their posting date, a download link, and their current status with the most recent Sims 4 patch. I will update this list as content is released and keep track of what is working and what isn't. If you notice something on the list has a green light but is obviously not working, then please contact me so I can check it out and update the cc/mod and page.
Thank you all for everything! I am interested to see what the rest of the year holds!
- Ady

2 Comments
I adore you so much!!! I am so glad you came into my life and our little frienship in this sea of chaos means the world to me!! I am so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteI adore yooooouuuuuu! <3
Delete