I want to see your best Moogle Costume pic!

 

October is creeping up on us and it's soon to be trick or treat time!


My treat to you all is a special give away! I want you to send me the best photo you can take of your infant dressed up in the Moogle Costume Onesie. The winner will receive their choice of either one Stuff Pack or two Kits of their choosing! ($10)


Here are the rules and deadline! 

 
How to Enter

  1. Download the Infant Moogle Costume Onesie [Free HERE] and dress up your infant in it. Any infant Sim works!
  2. Take your best picture. It can be just the baby or a whole family photo. Use any filters, edits, poses, backgrounds, or mods you want. You have full creative freedom, so go wild!
  3. Post your picture and tag it with #PTAImooglegiveaway on Tumblr so I can find it.
  4. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you win. Keep your messages open, or include your contact info (like your Tumblr, Discord, or email) with your entry. 
  

Deadline 

  • All entries need to be posted by October 31st at 11:59 PM Central Time. 


How the Winner Is Picked

  • I'll choose my top 3 favorite pictures and post them on my blog for a community vote. Voting will be open for one week and ends on November 7th. The picture with the most votes wins! 
 
The Prize
  • The winner gets their choice of one Stuff Pack or two Kits (about $10). I'll message the winner after voting closes. I can gift through the EA app or Steam, so just let me know which one you play on and send me your EA ID or Steam username when I message you. If you are not comfortable with sharing a user name to send to we can work something out with either a code or gift card as well!
 

A Few Extra Notes 

  • The onesie has to be visible in your picture.
  • Only one entry per person.
  • If I can't reach the winner within a week, the prize will go to the picture with the next most votes. 


Good luck and happy haunting! 🎃
- Ady


Post a Comment

0 Comments