Ady made a Discord server?!

 

Yes you read the title correctly, I made a Discord server!

    I spent the past couple days working on this because I sit on discord a lot. It is the fastest way to contact me. The other reason for doing this is so you all can share your Pineveil Saves & Images, discuss the story and lore, and socialize a little bit in a family friendly environment!

    My server is a little different in that it is strictly PG-13. No NSFW, No negative discussions, No content creators spamming their CC, No Drama... Just a chill place to enjoy sharing your sims, builds, and stories.

    You will see a section of my CC & Mods. This is because I have set up a help system in case anyone runs into issues. After all, Pineveil started off from my The Relic Shelf CC. A large majority of my creations will be used in my Pineveil save, and I have been sharing them all with you too!


 
 You can also see my current releases, what I am working on, and offer suggestions! Below that you will find all the stories, lore, and more relating to Pineveil. 


 There is also a section for save files and, while hidden at the moment, a section for when I go to post the videos on YouTube.

    At this exact moment, my server is in the testing stages and only a select few have been invited to join me and test it out. If all goes well, I will release the invite so people can join. Before release, I will be setting up a spam bot. 

    I really hope when this goes live that all of you who wish to join enjoy the stay! I will be sure to keep you all updated <3

Happy Simming!

-Ady 

Post a Comment

0 Comments