Discord Is Ready!


 

I have officially opened and started my Discord server! 

 I sit on Discord often, and it is also a good way to keep in contact when I am away from my PC. If you are interested in joining then feel free to accept the invite below. 

Please make sure to read and follow the rules. It is a PG13 server and I would like it to remain family friendly for the most part. 

The server includes:

  • Live updates from my social feeds
  • Live updates to new CC releases
  • Forum for help with my CC & Mods
  • Behind the scenes WIP
  • A Content Creator section with helpful links and chat
  • My Pineveil lore
  • Story updates and discussions
  • General chat and image sharing 
  • Soon: Save files & setup for Pineveil 
  • Soon: The Film Room where I post my videos  
 
 More might be added at a later date. For now, if you want to join and just hang out, or even lurk for updates, you are welcome!
 
See you in Pineveil!
 

 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments