Advertisement

Ad

The Results Are In!

 

 

32 votes for pick the aesthetic and we have 4 categories all tied!

  • Gothic
  • Gamer Girl
  • Rock/Grunge
  • Solid

After my blood work tomorrow I am going to be finishing up some of these categories. I have the icons made and I did a solid color only package made in Love Bomb colors by Ayoshi and Aharris00britney.

Here are a few previews of the solid:




Thank you all for putting your vote in! I am going to get working on the rest soon. I spent the majority of the morning tweaking the shadow and normal map so it looks just right. I hope you all enjoy it when I am done!

Icons I made:

I will be making some tops with these icons in the future! 

With ReShade:

 
I will be putting this romper on my Patreon, Curseforge, SFS, and it will be my first item added to TSR. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments