I finished the romper finally! I did struggle a bit with the textures but overall I am happy with it. I have the set posted on my Patreon for free, as always. You can also find it on Curseforge. Once uploaded to TSR I will update this post.
I made some cute socks to go with it as well.
I even made some cute custom thumbnails! I am actually really happy with them. Only thing I did notice was some CC shoes will cut the sock and switch the color/pattern. It isn't that big of an issue for me, because there are so many CC shoes out there. I also removed gender restrictions and random.
I hope you get some enjoyment from this small outfit set! I am still a WIP myself, so please understand that nothing will look professional and perfect. Maybe one day I will wake up a pro, for now, I am just happy having fun!
You can find the LOVE BOMB color palette by Ayoshi and Aharris00britney HERE
You can find links to all my media on the home page, and please make sure to read and follow my TOU, it can be found on my about me page.
Later!
- Ady




0 Comments