Advertisement

Ad

Current WIP - August 2026


I think I might have a bit of an obsession with making rompers recently. 

I had the urge, and the time, to mess around in blender today. I made two different versions so far and I like them both. I am thinking of adding a lot of color on both of these, maybe even some prints, and some tank designes.

They shouldn't take too long to make, depends on how many swatches I decide on.

On a side note, it feels good making stuff again. Having that limit on myself really drowned out my creative spirit.

I am hoping to have these done by my next day off! 
 
 
If I get this position I applied for at work, my schedule will change. Should make it much easier to keep to an actual schedule and not have CC release mid week. 

Happy Simming All!
-
Ady

Post a Comment

0 Comments