I have spent the past two days doing some organizing of my CC folder. I have been shopping around for new CC and Mods. After looking around I realized I NEVER TRIED HQ... Why, I don't know, couldn't tell you. Sooooo..... I have spent all day today playing with and testing out HQ CC and converting standard CC into HQ. I am confident enough to say, I will be converting all CAS CC that is able to converted that I have made so far.
I want to make sure to test everything I convert first before releasing it. All the converted CC will be added to the original Patreon posting and uploaded to SFS in its own folder. The Patreon post will have a change log if it has been included. If you download my CC from Curseforge or TSR, the current postings WILL NOT be HQ compatible. I didn't upload them long ago and I am not about to put in change requests and make some people grumpy in the process to change the file, lol. I will include a link on those posts to direct to a master post that will include all the HQ versions of past CC. I will eventually be updating HQ versions of the older CC to Curseforge and TSR, but later.
After some testing, the HQ updates still work fine without the HQ mod.
For anyone curious how I did the conversions, where to get the programs, how I set up my mods folder as a CC user and creator, and my process, I will be posting here how it is done once it is all together. I might do a small video or just do screenshots, not sure yet.
----
I also released a poll recently asking if I made videos what you all would want to see. I can't tell you how happy I am to see so many people so far choose Pineveil Storytelling & Gameplay!

0 Comments